Meagan Nicholson is a commercial litigator who represents individuals and businesses in complex cases.
Prior to joining Rivero Mestre, Meagan was an associate at a Florida-based litigation firm.
She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law. While in law school, Meagan served as the Managing Editor of the University of Miami’s International and Comparative Law Review and received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Constitutional Law II and Tenants’ Rights Clinic.
During law school, Meagan was a legal intern for the City of Miami Beach’s Office of the City Attorney where she drafted legal memoranda for city officials. Meagan also worked as a certified legal intern at Legal Services of Greater Miami.
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2019
– Managing Editor, International and Comparative Law Review
– Certified Legal Intern
– CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Constitutional Law II; Tenants’ Rights Clinic
– Dean’s List
– W. “Mort” Guilford Endowed Scholarship
– Honor Council, 2017 – 2019
– 2017 HOPE Summer Public Interest Fellow
Florida State University, B.A. in Environmental Science and Policy; B.S. in Political Science, Cum Laude, 2016
– Dean’s List
– FSU Environmental Service Program; Florida Association of Environmental Professionals, FSU Chapter